3/176 Eighth Avenue Inglewood WA 6052
READY TO MOVE IN
This well presented, villa in group of 4 has had a recent make over, with two good sized bedrooms and lovely living area. The master bedroom includes reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and double built in robes. This attractive property would be ideal for professional couple, small family, downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
This low maintenance home has a functional, light and bright kitchen, with loads of storage and overlooks the rear, private courtyard that will make entertaining a breeze. The undercover carport is next to property with additional parking available near by.
Features include but not limited to:
• Two bedrooms with built in robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in master & living area
• Well laid out kitchen, gas cook top
• Spacious living area
• Private rear courtyard
• Attractive bathroom with bath/ shower and separate toilet
• Undercover carport next to property, with additional parking bays available
• Security screens on doors
• Good sized laundry with room for built in storage and exterior access
• Large double door linen cupboard in hallway
Strata levies are $282 per quarter and include building insurance.
The property is walking distance to Maylands Train Station and 100 metres from Beaufort Street cafe & shopping strip.
To register your interest before the home open please call Rebecca Ockerby on 6243-7377 or 0407 258 058 or email email@example.com