1015 Pechey Road Swan View WA 6056
SERENITY SO CLOSE TO AMENITY!
Once in a lifetime an opportunity to secure 2.35 hectares (5.806 acres) of spectacular land. This property is mostly bushland with an abundance of trees, wildflowers and native wildlife as well as picturesque ‘Jane Brook’ flowing through the property.
This stunning space of land a true rarity so close to conveniences. Far from the maddening crowd, your heavenly place on earth with mature trees, fruit trees, rockeries.
Zoned ‘Rural Residential’ it is an opportunity to Build your Dream Home on an exceptionally rare, rural property with added advantage of access to urban amenities.
DON’T DELAY! A must see opportunity to own a beautiful, rare and rural lot of this size so close to amenities.
Features of the property include:
* 2.35 ha (5.8 acres) serene heavenly rural block
* 82.08 metre frontage
* Your very own flowing winter/spring creek (Jane Brook)
* Newly constructed heavy vehicle bridge over creek
* Views and adjacent to John Forrest National Park
* Great mix of cleared land and natural bushland
* No building envelope but a min of 30m from creek
* Mains water and power available to property
* Loads of walking and horse riding trails nearby
* Zoned - Rural Residential
* Located within 5 minutes from local shopping centre
* 8 Minutes to Midland - 10 minutes to Guilford Grammar
This property must be seen to fully appreciate what it has to offer. To view the property please call Rebecca Ockerby on 0407 258 058 or 6243 7377.