151 Jones Street Stirling WA 6021
IDEAL FAMILY LIVING
*** PRICE REDUCED ***
This charming renovated home has lovely character features, including high ceilings, large bedrooms and jarrah floorboards with a classic yet modern extension, ideal for families who appreciate quality and attention to detail. The generously proportioned open plan kitchen, family and meals area connects with a huge undercover alfresco area which overlooks the rear garden creating one large space that is ideal for entertaining.
The air conditioned home has four spacious bedrooms plus a study and loads of storage throughout. The neutral colour scheme gives a contemporary feel that flows through the home offering a comfortable and easy lifestyle to a broad range of buyers.
The exterior of property has garage space for three vehicles, one at the front of the property and a double garage / workshop at the rear of the property. The 787 sqm block offers additional space at rear of the property to park the boat, trailer and/or caravan.
• Excellent flowing floor plan with desirable centre hallway stretching through the residence
• Spacious modern kitchen, living and dining space
• Gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• Rear garden and alfresco area provides plenty of room for entertaining and boasts preferred northern exposure
• Prime for further renovation so you can do things your way - designed to install a second bathroom
• High ceiling and polished wooden floor boards throughout the home
• Separate powered double garage that could be converted to studio.
• Spacious double bedrooms with high ceilings and built in robes
• Large block – 787 sqm
• Reverse cycled air conditioning through the home
• Large entrance porch
• Pot Belly Stove
• Fully reticulated and low maintenance gardens
• Close proximity to schools, shops, freeway entrance, train station and parks
To view this property please call Rebecca Ockerby on 0407 258 058 or 6243-7377.
Ockerby Real Estate