40 Vanderlin Crescent Ridgewood WA 6030
UNDER OFFER by Rebecca Ockerby
Enjoy the benefits of this peaceful and practical home with its light & bright open plan living areas, located on a 576 sqm block. This spacious family friendly home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and is loaded with appeal. The house has two good sized living rooms, an outdoor undercover patio with decking and beautiful gardens.
The modern kitchen has a large gas burner cooktop, breakfast bar & space for a large double refrigerator. There is an evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout the home as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner in the master bedroom.
The master bedroom is a good size, with a walk in robes, views to front garden and an ensuite bathroom.
The minor bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and are located close to the family bathroom and a separate toilet. The laundry contains a large walk in linen cupboards and has its own door leading out to clothesline.
The double garage has an additional area that could be used as a workshop, storage or for a boat/small car/ trailer.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Two living rooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through the home
• Modern kitchen with gas burner cooktop and breakfast bar
• Undercover entertaining area with undercover patio and decking
• Double garage & room for additional under cover parking in or workshop
• Reticulated front gardens
• Security screens to external doors
• Solar panels 2.5kw inverter
• Lovely easy care gardens
• Loads of storage throughout the home
You will be impressed with this homes space and harmony. The house is close to shops, schools and parks Located near Freeway, train station and beach.
To view this property please call Rebecca Ockerby on 0407 258 058.