68 Coolibah Drive Greenwood WA 6024
Space and Harmony in Sought After Area
A warm welcome awaits you in this comfortable, well presented home with functional floor plan.
This four bedroom, two bathroom house has a spacious open plan living area that will give your family the home they have been longing for. Enjoy the benefits of lovely epoxy flooring throughout the living areas and well as two reverse cycle air conditioners.
The large recently renovated kitchen has a dishwasher and a large pantry cupboard plus loads of additional storage and a gas cooktop.
This easy living home with large open space has a pitched roof pergola which will appeal to families and anyone who loves to entertain family and friends. It will be especially attractive to anyone who wants a large garden with room for a swimming pool.
There is a large double carport with room for extra storage, to the rear of the property there is a large garden shed and room at the side of house for storage.
This home is presented with a recent rendered exterior and comes complete with:
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Spacious open plan living area
• Large sheltered outdoor entertainment area with pitched roof pergola
• Large back garden with room for kids to play
• Access to rear of property through side entrance.
• Large double carport with room for storage
• Two reverse cycle air conditioners
• Freshly painted living areas with epoxy flooring
• Large laundry with separate toilet and outdoor access
• 734 square metre block
• Fourth bedroom could be a second living area, home office or study
This elevated residence is close to everything, including adjacent Greenwood College, West Greenwood Primary School, local shopping centre, medical centre, hotel, lovely parks, freeway entrance and Greenwood train station.
Treat yourself and your family and come to inspect this very affordable family home.
First home open Sunday 5 May 11.00am – 11.45am
Rebecca Ockerby 0407 258 058 or 6243 7377.