4 Tarra Close Clarkson WA 6030
UNDER OFFER by Rebecca Ockerby
You will find space and harmony in this family friendly home. This recently renovated home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a 638 m2 block. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two spacious living areas and an undercover patio area. The main living area is serviced by a large reverse cycle air conditioner.
The large, modern kitchen, has loads of cupboards & bench space plus gas cook top and dishwasher. The kitchen is both efficient and well placed to serve food to both indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
The master bedroom includes a beautifully appointed ensuite and walk-in robe. Minot bedrooms area good sized with built in robes.
The modern main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity is ideal for all the family.The home has been designed to provide sophisticated, yet informal spaces that facilitate contemporary family living.
The lovely alfresco with covered patio and established garden is a great play area for children and all year round entertaining with plenty of room for a pool or granny flat.
Features of the property include:.
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with lovely ensuite and walk in robe
- Recently renovated home with neutral colours throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining room leading out to an undercover patio
- Large, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Formal lounge at the front of house.
- Light & bright bathrooms
- Hard wood floors
- Bright, spacious living areas
- Downlights throughout
- Feature lights
- Split system reverse cycle air- conditioning
- Modern laundry with storage
- Huge entertaining with under cover patio
- Single Carport with drive through access to the rear yard
- Established secure garden - great for children and pets, room for a pool or granny flat
- Large shed
- Double Carport
- Close to transport, freeway, parks, shops, schools and beach
To register your interest please contact Rebecca Ockerby on 0407 258 058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org