50 Hanworth Street Balcatta WA 6021
CLASSIC CHARACTER HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT
After nearly 50 years this light and bright home is ready for a new family to enjoy. The brick & tile solid character home is located on a 807 m2 elevated block. Features of the home include large rooms, high ceilings and a lovely northern aspect to the living areas and master bedroom.
The Granny Flat in the rear garden of the property has a separate bedroom, bathroom/laundry, kitchen and lounge. This studio, with side access, could be used as a Home Office, Granny Flat, Teenage Den or Guest Accommodation.
Located in on of Balcatta’s premier streets, this is a comfortable family home with potential to decorate, renovate and add value.
House Features include:
• Four large bedrooms
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious lounge with ornate ceilings and north facing windows
• Kitchen / dining
• Undercroft double garage with secure roller doors and loads of storage
• Front balcony and rear undercover patio
• Large back yard with shed
• Large walk in cupboard that could be converted to additional toilet / powder room
• Air conditioning
• Security roller shutters on windows.
Granny Flat Features include:
• One bedroom
• Combined bathroom / laundry
• Full kitchen
• Open plan living area with lounge, dining & kitchen
• Undercover outdoor patio area
• Vehicle side access to studio
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning
• Security roller shutters.
Conveniently located close to shops, parks, schools and transport
To view or enquire regarding this property please contact Rebecca Ockerby on 0407 258 058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org